Campaign sending to wrong segment

Hi, I recently updated to version 2.6.1 after having to revert to 2.5.1 after 2.6.0 broke our Amazon SES connection. I created a campaign to send to a specific segment as part of a list building funnel. But, Mautic sent that initial email to an entirely different segment, one I specifically didn’t want it to go to. It didn’t add them to the campaign, just sent the email. I’ve checked the forum and the error logs and haven’t been able to find anything on it. I’m worried about getting a reputation for spamming.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

Hi, I recently updated to version 2.6.1 after having to revert to 2.5.1 after 2.6.0 broke our Amazon SES connection. I created a campaign to send to a specific segment as part of a list building funnel. But, Mautic sent that initial email to an entirely different segment, one I specifically didn’t want it to go to. It didn’t add them to the campaign, just sent the email. I’ve checked the forum and the error logs and haven’t been able to find anything on it. I’m worried about getting a reputation for spamming.

Is anyone else having the same problem?