Campaign Setup Question

I’ve got a quick question. So let’s say I send email #1, if they open it, send email #2. If they don’t open it send email #1 again.

My question is, if they don’t open #1 on the first try, but THEN open email #1 on the second try, do I have to make another branch of the campaign to send email #2 to these people, or will they automatically get triggered on the first branch because they opened #1 and will now get email #2?

I’ve got a quick question. So let’s say I send email #1, if they open it, send email #2. If they don’t open it send email #1 again.

My question is, if they don’t open #1 on the first try, but THEN open email #1 on the second try, do I have to make another branch of the campaign to send email #2 to these people, or will they automatically get triggered on the first branch because they opened #1 and will now get email #2?

Think about the Campaign Builder like LEGO blocks you can to connect each block to accomplish something.

[  EMAIL #1  ]
                       [   OPEN   ]                           [ NO OPEN ]
                              |                                              |
                [ SEND EMAIL #2 ]                [ SEND EMAIL#1 ]

Hey ninjoan, thanks for your reply. That’s exactly what I have set up. My question really is if they go down the right hand path of “no open” and then open emal#1 on that branch (after getting it the second time), will they get email#2 automatically next on the left branch, or do I have to build another branch if they open email#1 on the right branch?

@pstevens, yes, you will have to send email #2 “again” in the right side branch

Thanks! Too bad, that makes it super complicated, but I get the logic.