Setting up a campaign with 4 mails

I currently try to set up our campaign for trial users. This is a fixed period of 14 days. Every user receives 4 mails with how to information and a final mail trying to convince to subscribe. I set up the trigger for the first email. I want to capture if its opened or not (for adding lead points) and in parallel link the next email delayed after the first was sent.

It should not be delayed based on the “open email event” as this would probably result into the final mail to be sent after the trial ends. There doesn’t seem to be a kind of “split up element”, that let me link the “second email action” directly related to the “first email action” in parallel to the “open email event” trigger?

Did I miss something or how would you implement it?

zIodkDy.png

Thanks a lot - now it looks so obvious :smiley:

I currently try to set up our campaign for trial users. This is a fixed period of 14 days. Every user receives 4 mails with how to information and a final mail trying to convince to subscribe. I set up the trigger for the first email. I want to capture if its opened or not (for adding lead points) and in parallel link the next email delayed after the first was sent.

It should not be delayed based on the “open email event” as this would probably result into the final mail to be sent after the trial ends. There doesn’t seem to be a kind of “split up element”, that let me link the “second email action” directly related to the “first email action” in parallel to the “open email event” trigger?

Did I miss something or how would you implement it?

You have to link the second email to the yellow box at the very top and set your delay.