Campaign workflow based on checkbox group

Hi all,

I’m pretty new to Mautic and so far it’s nice :) I’m trying to setup a campaign flow in the builder and add contacts in segments depending on which box they checked. Objective: being able to get a list of people who expressed a need.

Setup (Mautic cloud free):

Campaign form with classical input fields + 1 checkbox group : “I want to be informed of future webinars” and “I want to be contacted” (in French, with accents…)

Campaign with this form as lead source and 2 conditions based on form values. I selected the field and copy-pasted the checkbox value (since apparently there’s no ID, with “like”.

“Positive” action (green dot) is to modify the contact’s segment, add to the corresponding segt. No “negative” action.

Did a few tests and it seemed to have worked once.

Any idea of what I’m doing wrong?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

Damien

Hi all,
I’m pretty new to Mautic and so far it’s nice :slight_smile: I’m trying to setup a campaign flow in the builder and add contacts in segments depending on which box they checked. Objective: being able to get a list of people who expressed a need.

Setup (Mautic cloud free):
Campaign form with classical input fields + 1 checkbox group : “I want to be informed of future webinars” and “I want to be contacted” (in French, with accents…)
Campaign with this form as lead source and 2 conditions based on form values. I selected the field and copy-pasted the checkbox value (since apparently there’s no ID, with “like”.
“Positive” action (green dot) is to modify the contact’s segment, add to the corresponding segt. No “negative” action.

Did a few tests and it seemed to have worked once.

Any idea of what I’m doing wrong?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!
Damien