Change campaigns based on form values

Hi,

I need my staff to be able to change the campaigns a prospect is in but without giving them access to Mautic.

Simple, I thought.

I created a campaign form and a mautic landing page to host the form.

I created an email field to enter the prospet in question’s email. Email as it is a unique identifier.

I created a drop-down select list to select the email journey the prospect should be entered into.

Then I created a campaign that used the form as the campaign source. Then I used the “Form field value” option in the builder. If the value equals option A then add to the option A segment and remove from option B and C segments. The segments are how they enter different campaigns.

I repeated this for option B and C. This should simply add the prospect to the select segment and remove from the others. I also used the action step to remove the prospect from this campaign each time, so that they can enter the same campaign again if their campaigns need to be changed again in the future.

But its not working. The form is working as I can see a form entry, but the segments are not being updated. Crons are all set up and working.

Any suggestions on what I may be doing wrong?

Hi,

I need my staff to be able to change the campaigns a prospect is in but without giving them access to Mautic.

Simple, I thought.

I created a campaign form and a mautic landing page to host the form.

I created an email field to enter the prospet in question’s email. Email as it is a unique identifier.

I created a drop-down select list to select the email journey the prospect should be entered into.

Then I created a campaign that used the form as the campaign source. Then I used the “Form field value” option in the builder. If the value equals option A then add to the option A segment and remove from option B and C segments. The segments are how they enter different campaigns.

I repeated this for option B and C. This should simply add the prospect to the select segment and remove from the others. I also used the action step to remove the prospect from this campaign each time, so that they can enter the same campaign again if their campaigns need to be changed again in the future.

But its not working. The form is working as I can see a form entry, but the segments are not being updated. Crons are all set up and working.

Any suggestions on what I may be doing wrong?