Does it do??

Hi:

Just starting out with Mautic but just wondered about the functionality.

I know you can create a form were all the people that fill the form can be put in a segment. However can you have elements within the form (i.e. radio buttons or a list) that people can select and on the basis of that can be put into 1 or more segments . i.e. a person can select let’s say 2 options and they would be put into 2 segments. I hope this makes sense

Regards

Mack

Hi:

Just starting out with Mautic but just wondered about the functionality.
I know you can create a form were all the people that fill the form can be put in a segment. However can you have elements within the form (i.e. radio buttons or a list) that people can select and on the basis of that can be put into 1 or more segments . i.e. a person can select let’s say 2 options and they would be put into 2 segments. I hope this makes sense

Regards

Mack

Yees you can but you have to do it using a campaign

Campaing Form > Campaign builder > select the forms > use decision > select the form etc etc

@mack32uk

ofcourse can do …ninjon is right

@mack32uk

https://www.mautic.org/resources/the-mautic-minute-choosing-the-right-form/

Have a look it up

Hi Thanks for the replies and I get the concept but seem to be missing a link in the chain.
I have set up a campaign form using a form that has 3 radio button options i.e. option 1, 2 and 3 . I also have 3 segments i.e. 1, 2 and 3 so if user choices 1 or more options they are added to the relevant segment option., at the moment they don’t they just appear in the form results:

This is what I’m doing at the moment

Added Contact source (The form in question) > Submits form >* Condition - Contact Field Value (add option 1 from the form)>Action (Modify contact’s segments - add option 1 as segment)

• add 2 other Conditions at this point and same chain of events as above

If anybody can give me the correct way of doing this I would be really grateful

Regards

Mack

@mack32uk add me on skype please.