Campaigns and Forms

I wish to clarify what I believe about the use of forms within campaigns.

Is it the case that standalone forms can be used within campaigns?

I also have a few questions:

But first… I’ve created a few forms and people are filling them out and leads are being created. I will create my first campaign soon.

1. How do I “attach” an existing lead to a brand new campaign?
  2. I created a set of Standalone forms as I wasn’t at the campaign building stage yet, but I wanted to take some initial actions. Does it make sense to now start over and create Campaign forms to replace my Standalone forms?

I wish to clarify what I believe about the use of forms within campaigns.

Is it the case that standalone forms can be used within campaigns?

I also have a few questions:
But first… I’ve created a few forms and people are filling them out and leads are being created. I will create my first campaign soon.

1. How do I “attach” an existing lead to a brand new campaign?
  2. I created a set of Standalone forms as I wasn’t at the campaign building stage yet, but I wanted to take some initial actions. Does it make sense to now start over and create Campaign forms to replace my Standalone forms?

If you look at the Campaign Builder, there are 2 lead sources. Campaign Forms and Lead Lists. If you use standalone forms already create a Lead List and add the “Modifie lead’s list” action in the Form. When you have leads from one form in one list, you can use that list as a lead source in a campaign.

Every time a lead is added to a list which is used as a source in a campaign, the actions of that campaign will start for that lead.