Campaigns are not triggering v2.6.1

Hi Guys,

I am running 2.6.1 and the campaign won’t trigger.

1. Created a test contact
  2. Added to test segment
  3. Created email
  4. Sent out test email successfully
  5. Created a test campaign
  6. Made sure I selected the correct segment that the contact is in.
  7. Saved the campaign and published.

My cron jobs are running fine as always…but nothing goes out.

Any ideas?

Hi Guys,

I am running 2.6.1 and the campaign won’t trigger.

1. Created a test contact
  2. Added to test segment
  3. Created email
  4. Sent out test email successfully
  5. Created a test campaign
  6. Made sure I selected the correct segment that the contact is in.
  7. Saved the campaign and published.

My cron jobs are running fine as always…but nothing goes out.

Any ideas?

Mautic is in 2.8.1 right now and looks 2.9.0 will be released this week.

when i run this cron job …/…/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger --env=prod the campaigns are triggered, otherwise it doesn’t send out any emails.

@ninjoan just using the version i started with v2.6.1

Guys any solutions or ideas for above issue??

I don’t know your server setup but if using
…/…/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger --env=prod works use that type of cronjobs for the rest.

@ninjoan the campaigns are triggering only when i run the …/…/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger --env=prod command on ssh but it is not triggering automatically when i set a date and time…

Send Scheduled Broadcasts (e.g. segment emails)

Starting with Mautic 2.2.0, it is now possible to use cron to send scheduled broadcasts for channel communications. The current only implementation of this is for segment emails. Instead of requiring a manual send and wait with the browser window open while ajax batches over the send - a command can now be used. The caveat for this is that the emails must be published and must have a published up date - this is to help prevent any unintentional email broadcasts. Just as it was with the manual/ajax process - only contacts who have not already received the specific communication will have it sent to them.

php /path/to/mautic/app/console mautic:broadcasts:send [--id=ID] [--channel=CHANNEL

@ninjoan segment emails are marketing emails by default, but i need to send out transactional emails that can be used in campaigns. But my Campaign mails are not going out automatically.