Can someone explain this to me?

I did check the documentation, but did not find any answers. Your help would be vastly appreciated.

When setting up your email, how to utilize the “publish at” “unpublish at” and “unsubscribe feedback form” fields? In what use case are they needed?

Basic%20questions%20about%20two%20email%20set%20up%20fields-mautic.png

I did check the documentation, but did not find any answers. Your help would be vastly appreciated.
When setting up your email, how to utilize the “publish at” “unpublish at” and “unsubscribe feedback form” fields? In what use case are they needed?

Publish at makes the component visable by users wherever you have it integrated at that time.
unpublsh is the same concept, just removes the component.

cron jobs (other than the original set up commands when you installed) are not needed

The feedback form gives you the option to display a form when a user unsubscribes from your mailing.
typically you would use that to get a “why are you unsubscribing” thing going on.

hope that helps!

@Jaheki A form for unsubscribing? How do you create that?

[quote=18336:@Jaheki]Publish at makes the component visable by users wherever you have it integrated at that time.
unpublsh is the same concept, just removes the component.

cron jobs (other than the original set up commands when you installed) are not needed

The feedback form gives you the option to display a form when a user unsubscribes from your mailing.
typically you would use that to get a “why are you unsubscribing” thing going on.

hope that helps![/quote]
Thanks for commenting @Jaheki. So that is what the “publish at” field is for? I am a little disappointed actually. I was hoping that field would facilitate a “scheduled send”, a feature almost all other email marketing programs have, but not in Mautic.
For example, you set up your email on Monday, but schedule it to be sent out on Wednesday 11AM. Is this possible in Mautic?

As for the “unsubscribe feedback form” field, can you use this to let someone unsubscribe from Segment A, but not Segment B, C, D and E of your whole contact database? If so, how to set it up?

@imautic i made this article a long time check
https://medium.com/@NinJoan/simplest-way-to-make-a-unsubscribe-system-for-mautic-4f307850cce2

Hi @ninjoan thanks for the link, it is a great article. But you don’t utilize the “unsubscribe feedback form” field in your method, correct? Do you know what this field is intended for by the makers of mautic?

I dont use the option in the builder but the article if for that unsubscribe from Segment A, but not Segment B, C, D and E of your whole contact database?

I understand. Appreciate your answer.