Can you do this within emails?

Hi Team,

I love what I have seen so far. Excellent software! Thank you for all your efforts.

One question… Imagine you have set up a weekly drip email sequence for a list of 100 subscribers (emails sent week 1 to 52 over the year). It’s 1st August and you have a special event happening on the 8th August. If you wanted to include a paragraph of text (or maybe an image) about that event in every email going out that week - i.e. to all 100 subscribers, regardless of which week in the sequence they are on - how would you do this?

Many thanks.

Hi Team,

I love what I have seen so far. Excellent software! Thank you for all your efforts.

One question… Imagine you have set up a weekly drip email sequence for a list of 100 subscribers (emails sent week 1 to 52 over the year). It’s 1st August and you have a special event happening on the 8th August. If you wanted to include a paragraph of text (or maybe an image) about that event in every email going out that week - i.e. to all 100 subscribers, regardless of which week in the sequence they are on - how would you do this?

Many thanks.

I would suggest you immerse yourself with the online training videos on youtube and with the documentation. There are too many variables to consider to say just do A, B then C and you will get the result you want. There will be issues that will come up if you are not too technically inclined.

My opinion if your not too tech savvy go with the online version, you won’t have to worry about setting up cron jobs

First, learn how to:
Create your own emails
Work with segments
Import contact lists
Create actions
Use the campaign builder

Thanks Joe - I appreciate your response and have been diving in. Everything is running well and cron jobs set up. The reason I had asked this question is it is a specific feature I have been looking for in other solutions I have tried and was frustrated that this wasn’t possible in them. My hope is Mautic can do this, but I am guessing it is not an “out of the box feature”?

Thanks @MxyzptlkFishStix