Check history of events in email tracking from external source

Hi all,

I am wondering whether it is possible for us to check the list of contacts who has opened or clicked any link built within the email templates created externally (not within Mautic system) that has the Mautic tracking script embedded in the source code? For instance, our email templates are built in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system which is Vtiger. The email template hosted in VTiger have the Mautic tracking pixel / script code embedded in the source code.

We want to know whether the history of read and clicks captured from those email templates are visible in the history events list in the contact page in Mautic? If so, how we could isolate / filter contacts who read email templates sent from CRM system (Vtiger) from other contacts that are populated in the Mautic database?

I look forward to your response and feedback, thanks in advance.

Hi all,

I am wondering whether it is possible for us to check the list of contacts who has opened or clicked any link built within the email templates created externally (not within Mautic system) that has the Mautic tracking script embedded in the source code? For instance, our email templates are built in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system which is Vtiger. The email template hosted in VTiger have the Mautic tracking pixel / script code embedded in the source code.

We want to know whether the history of read and clicks captured from those email templates are visible in the history events list in the contact page in Mautic? If so, how we could isolate / filter contacts who read email templates sent from CRM system (Vtiger) from other contacts that are populated in the Mautic database?

I look forward to your response and feedback, thanks in advance.