Clicks & Unique Click Tracking Problem

Hello All,

We have setup mautic and now facing clicks and unique clicks tracking issues. I have check in database, even tracking records are exists with counting hits, it is not showing on Reports and Emails details graphs. It can show page read counts only.

email_details.png

email_details_graph.png

You can see first image of email details where email have tracking links and one link have 1 click & unique click. However, it is not showing emails graph and report which you can see in second image.

Can anyone help us to resolve this issues.

Hello All,

We have setup mautic and now facing clicks and unique clicks tracking issues. I have check in database, even tracking records are exists with counting hits, it is not showing on Reports and Emails details graphs. It can show page read counts only.

You can see first image of email details where email have tracking links and one link have 1 click & unique click. However, it is not showing emails graph and report which you can see in second image.

Can anyone help us to resolve this issues.

@daveashish86 Have you updated mautic recently ?

@bizcrony No, currently I have 2.9.1 version of mautic.

@daveashish86 you should update this. first , Have you checked error log?

Yes, I will update it.
But it was working before 1-2 days.
Nothing shown in error logs.

@daveashish86 okey , cache and update schema ?

I did not thought it was possible to track clicks in Mautic. Where is that function located at?

@bizcrony I have cleared cache and updated schema also.

daveashish86, any news on this topic? I think I am facing the same issue.

It might be a timezone problem. I met the same issue when my account’s timezone was set up wrong. Charts use your system time, but your data operate with server’s timezone.