Conditions only run once?

Excuse my lack of understanding mautic, this is a simple question hopefully. So I have a campaign and in it I have conditions and actions the actions are driven by a custom field changing i.e status of lead, so say we changed status of field to “appointment set” for example then an email would be triggered to send out. So contact is added to campaign correctly, at the time it’s added the status is “new lead” in our custom field so condition isn’t met, we then change status to “appointment set” what we expect is when cron runs it would re-evaulate the condition and now that it does match the condition will send out email as expected. but it looks like conditions aren’t re-run, they only run once I’m guessing as to why it’s not triggering the condition later.

How would you setup a campaign then where you want conditions to be checked each time cron runs vs. just once when contact is added to campaign? What am I not getting here?

Excuse my lack of understanding mautic, this is a simple question hopefully. So I have a campaign and in it I have conditions and actions the actions are driven by a custom field changing i.e status of lead, so say we changed status of field to “appointment set” for example then an email would be triggered to send out. So contact is added to campaign correctly, at the time it’s added the status is “new lead” in our custom field so condition isn’t met, we then change status to “appointment set” what we expect is when cron runs it would re-evaulate the condition and now that it does match the condition will send out email as expected. but it looks like conditions aren’t re-run, they only run once I’m guessing as to why it’s not triggering the condition later.

How would you setup a campaign then where you want conditions to be checked each time cron runs vs. just once when contact is added to campaign? What am I not getting here?