Contacts Import hangs

Hi, again something that doesn’t work: I export an addresslist (47 entries) als csv from Excel, want to import into Mautic 2.4, set the mapping and push the button. Then it tells me “Please do not leave this page until complete.” and nothing happens. F5 gives the Mautic-Usual Error 500.

Any Ideas?

THX OLAF

PS: Yes, I am a bit frustrated on Mautic. On the one hand I see fancy developments, on the oder hand the core runs instable like Windows 95 (BSOD = Error 500), simple Newslettering always require fiddling with campaigns, Installation and Update is a pain, Backup is not reliable (File-Copy + SQL-im- and export). I don’t do anything any more without ftping on and delete the fuckin cache before.

Hi, again something that doesn’t work: I export an addresslist (47 entries) als csv from Excel, want to import into Mautic 2.4, set the mapping and push the button. Then it tells me “Please do not leave this page until complete.” and nothing happens. F5 gives the Mautic-Usual Error 500.
Any Ideas?
THX OLAF

PS: Yes, I am a bit frustrated on Mautic. On the one hand I see fancy developments, on the oder hand the core runs instable like Windows 95 (BSOD = Error 500), simple Newslettering always require fiddling with campaigns, Installation and Update is a pain, Backup is not reliable (File-Copy + SQL-im- and export). I don’t do anything any more without ftping on and delete the fuckin cache before.