cron mautic hosted doesn't work ?

Hello everybody!

I’m new in the mautic and I have a few doubts, sorry if I write wrong I don’t know english very well. anyway.

1. I’m using mautic hosted in mautic.com and I created my campaign, but it doesn’t work. my question is I must configure cron in the hosted version?

My campaing is like: send email > if opened > wait 1 minute to adjust point +45 and send new email > if didn’t open, wait 1 minute to adjust point -10 and send reminder email.

but it didn’t work!

Sorry again and thanks for your help,

Ivo Santos

Hello everybody!

I’m new in the mautic and I have a few doubts, sorry if I write wrong I don’t know english very well. anyway.

1. I’m using mautic hosted in mautic.com and I created my campaign, but it doesn’t work. my question is I must configure cron in the hosted version?

My campaing is like: send email > if opened > wait 1 minute to adjust point +45 and send new email > if didn’t open, wait 1 minute to adjust point -10 and send reminder email.

but it didn’t work!

Sorry again and thanks for your help,
Ivo Santos

Hi Ivo

Since you are using the hosted version can you submit a support ticket from the hosted dashboard? That’ll help to get someone to look at this soon. That said, you do not need to configure any crons for the hosted version so something must be going on there.

Hi Chad,

Please, how can I do it? is there a channel that I do it?

my dashboard is http://azulweb.mautic.com/.

thanks