Database install can't get past that part

I am doing an install…php is version 5.6.X…created a MySQL database already. On the install it checks out okay to get to the next page for the db install area.

Install…on the database setup page…

Localhost

Port 3306

user name, db name and password all good there…

I did try some prefix and even left it blank…

Not sure MySQL PDO versus MySQLi …but have at PDO which is recommended.

It won’t continue after that and get the following internal 500 error:

Uh oh! I think I broke it. If I do it again, please report me to the system administrator!

Anyone?

Thanks…this is what the log says:

[2015-10-19 17:23:01] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception RedisException: “Redis server went away” at /var/www/vhosts/u17706477.onlinehome-server.com/maem.distinctem.com/vendor/doctrine/cache/lib/Doctrine/Common/Cache/RedisCache.php line 47 {“exception”:"[object] (RedisException(code: 0): Redis server went away at /var/www/vhosts/u17706477.onlinehome-server.com/maem.distinctem.com/vendor/doctrine/cache/lib/Doctrine/Common/Cache/RedisCache.php:47)"} []

Line 47 is:

$redis->setOption(Redis::OPT_SERIALIZER, $this->getSerializerValue());

The same issue had been discussed here:

https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/979

The solution for now is to disable redis PHP extension.

I am doing an install…php is version 5.6.X…created a MySQL database already. On the install it checks out okay to get to the next page for the db install area.

Install…on the database setup page…

Localhost
Port 3306
user name, db name and password all good there…
I did try some prefix and even left it blank…

Not sure MySQL PDO versus MySQLi …but have at PDO which is recommended.

It won’t continue after that and get the following internal 500 error:

Uh oh! I think I broke it. If I do it again, please report me to the system administrator!

Anyone?

Please, check the Mautic log (in the app/logs folder) and the server log for more details about the error.

disable redis PHP extension

How do you do this?

The redis problem should be fixed in Mautic 1.2.1 ( https://github.com/mautic/mautic/pull/983 ). What version of Mautic do you use? Ask your system administrator to disable PHP redis extension.