Delete Cache Glitch

If I download the IP lookup service E.g Maxmind - Geo2 City Download and then try to Clear your cache by:

deleting app/cache/prod OR app/cache it breaks Mautic.

If I install a fresh copy of mautic and do not download the IP lookup service E.g Maxmind - Geo2 City, I can clear the cache (delete app/cache/prod OR app/cache) and everything works great.

• Does any one else have a problem clearing their cache?

• I can NOT seem to disable the IP lookup service (I’ve click in the Fetch IP lookup data store button), do you know ho to disable this so that I can clear my cache?

Cheers

If I download the IP lookup service E.g Maxmind - Geo2 City Download and then try to Clear your cache by:
deleting app/cache/prod OR app/cache it breaks Mautic.

If I install a fresh copy of mautic and do not download the IP lookup service E.g Maxmind - Geo2 City, I can clear the cache (delete app/cache/prod OR app/cache) and everything works great.

• Does any one else have a problem clearing their cache?

• I can NOT seem to disable the IP lookup service (I’ve click in the Fetch IP lookup data store button), do you know ho to disable this so that I can clear my cache?

Cheers

Sorry mate,

It seemed to be working on a fresh mautic install, but I could not fix it on my main install.

So I thought it might be something wrong with my main mautic install.

After fiddling with the settings on the fresh install I came across the above IP lookup thing which seemed to get it working

I’m not that technical but I thought It was very strange that the IP lookup could affect it and I assumed it was a coincidence. But then I saw that when I enable the IP lookup it does create a folder in the app/cache folder.