Different bugs

Hi!

1. German language package doesn´t load after upgrade.

2. After sending a form, the lead runs into different leadlists, even only one is set for the one formular trigger.

3. No emails get send by the system. Test Email works in the email settings. I tested with different SMTP settings, did it by php mail…nothing works stable. One time I could send by smtp, one time it worked for php, but then never more…

4. Points aren´t adjusted in a campaign.

5. Complete campaigns doesn´t work. Except identifying a lead by sending a form.

6. Copying forms and save under a new name sometimes dublicates the fields and makes it so not usable anymore. More it takes over an exisiting ID and delete the former form under this id. ( I set up about 60 forms for different websites, and it causes a lot of trouble because the forms were integrated in the Wordpress sites and so the complete form layout was shot with wrong or doubled fields)

7. Cloning a campaign kills the complete former campaign set up after saving the new campaign.

I want to run in the future up to 500 different websites but all with same forms, so please - we need a stable running system. Help is very useful!

Hope I don´t have to continue the list…;-)

Thanks in advance

Matt

Hi!

1. German language package doesn´t load after upgrade.

2. After sending a form, the lead runs into different leadlists, even only one is set for the one formular trigger.

3. No emails get send by the system. Test Email works in the email settings. I tested with different SMTP settings, did it by php mail…nothing works stable. One time I could send by smtp, one time it worked for php, but then never more…

4. Points aren´t adjusted in a campaign.

5. Complete campaigns doesn´t work. Except identifying a lead by sending a form.

6. Copying forms and save under a new name sometimes dublicates the fields and makes it so not usable anymore. More it takes over an exisiting ID and delete the former form under this id. ( I set up about 60 forms for different websites, and it causes a lot of trouble because the forms were integrated in the Wordpress sites and so the complete form layout was shot with wrong or doubled fields)

7. Cloning a campaign kills the complete former campaign set up after saving the new campaign.

I want to run in the future up to 500 different websites but all with same forms, so please - we need a stable running system. Help is very useful!

Hope I don´t have to continue the list…:wink:

Thanks in advance

Matt