Doubt about impot lead

Hi there,

I have a SAAS platform in which there is a test area, some of this fellows might become a client, so I import all my leads, previous to mu Mautic usage to Mautic, but some of them already became a client, below I will describe what I did and my doubt.

What I did:

• a txt file and imported them to a lead list called testers;

• another txt file with all my current clients and imported them to a lead list called clients, this txt file had a column named Client, with a Yes, this lead list has a field (boolean) called clients;

• them I did a Campaign called clients: Lead source > Clients, Actions: Adjust Lead point > 100, Change campaign > Tester to Clients, Modify Lead list> Tester to Clients

My doubt is:

When I open Clients Lead list, I do not see those fellows flaged with 100points.

When I open one of them, the field Client, is not marked.

When I open the prospect Lead list, those fellows are also there, I mean, those uploaded in Clients lead list.

This is the example of the txt file I uploaded:

EMAIL,Client

pr_reggiss@hotmail.com,Yes

Do I have to change to: 1 instead Yes?

This way: pr_reggiss@hotmail.com,1

Do my flow make sense?

Hi there,

I have a SAAS platform in which there is a test area, some of this fellows might become a client, so I import all my leads, previous to mu Mautic usage to Mautic, but some of them already became a client, below I will describe what I did and my doubt.

What I did:

• a txt file and imported them to a lead list called testers;

• another txt file with all my current clients and imported them to a lead list called clients, this txt file had a column named Client, with a Yes, this lead list has a field (boolean) called clients;

• them I did a Campaign called clients: Lead source > Clients, Actions: Adjust Lead point > 100, Change campaign > Tester to Clients, Modify Lead list> Tester to Clients

My doubt is:

When I open Clients Lead list, I do not see those fellows flaged with 100points.
When I open one of them, the field Client, is not marked.
When I open the prospect Lead list, those fellows are also there, I mean, those uploaded in Clients lead list.

This is the example of the txt file I uploaded:

EMAIL,Client
pr_reggiss@hotmail.com,Yes

Do I have to change to: 1 instead Yes?
This way: pr_reggiss@hotmail.com,1

Do my flow make sense?