Download Asset No Longer Working In Form

I’ve got a standalone form designed to deliver an asset, when hitting the submit button it will complete other actions but not trigger the asset for download.

This was working before the last update so I’m not sure what’s wrong? The asset exists, I have no server log errors.

I’ve tried this in incognito, I’ve tried rearranging the actions ordering etc. Nothing.

Has anyone experienced something similar or have any pointers on how I can work out the problem?

I’ve got a standalone form designed to deliver an asset, when hitting the submit button it will complete other actions but not trigger the asset for download.

This was working before the last update so I’m not sure what’s wrong? The asset exists, I have no server log errors.

I’ve tried this in incognito, I’ve tried rearranging the actions ordering etc. Nothing.

Has anyone experienced something similar or have any pointers on how I can work out the problem?

I just came across this in the latest version. Is someone actually using this functionality?

Yes - we use it on mautic.org to power the download feature. It is a heavily used function of form actions for immediate download of resources.

Thanks, so I will try again if I can get it to work.