Dynamic content is not showing

Hey,
how are you displaying that content? Campaign step or outside of the campaign?

Not with campaign. Only with wordpress (5.7.2) and WP mautic plugin (2.4.2) + div with data-slot + data-param-slot-name attributes.
My mautic is 3.3.2. Other thigs are working fine. But slow because I am on shared hosting (cpanel, subdomain). :frowning:

Oh okay, that is an explanation.

Yes, it seems so that this “slowliness” is causing the problem, but what can be done?
Maybe just an “async” property is missing from somewhere (maybe from the mautic WP plugin)??
Or in some wp file or in htaccess file can’t I make longer some wait time or what could solve this?
In the WP mautic plugin settings I have tried the “put code in header” and “put code in footer” options also, but the problem is the same :frowning:

Sorry, I don’t have this issue, cause I’m running on a dedicated server.
But the filters you use are also affecting the speed.
J

I only use 2 filters what are booth decides yes or no from the contats’ direct data, so they are not complex filters and neither needs data from outer source.
And my admin page can load in 2-7 seconds many times (most of the case) so I don’t think that is caused by an extremely slow server. So this is not an extreme slowlyness what reaches some “time out limit”, so I am pretty sure that this issue is only because my website can load faster than mautic (because they are on different servers).
So for example my website (where the dynamic content should be) is loading at 3 sec, but mautic needs 5 sec to load for example, SO I am pretty sure that this issue is caused by something is not loading asyncronously!!

So I think the SOLUTION would be really simple: only adding 1 word to the code somewhere the “async” parameter to load asyncronously the dynamic content.

So maybe you are not faced with this issue who runs own servers but this is a big issue for all who are on shared hosting, so could you please at least flag this thread as an issue (for bug solving) and not just a “general discussion”, because I am pretty sure that the solution should be this simple: adding “async” word somewhere, and if you not maybe other developers surely will know where to put this in the code :((
I would be very happy if this was also treated as a bug and solved! :((
Thanks much!

Here’s how I do mautic dynamic web content on wordpress. It works every time…

first. check your CORS. it should be https://yourdomains.com

now, go to components, dynamic web content add new.

Is campaign based? Set to NO

set slot name (I prefer nospaceslotname)

now go to filter and set email not empty.

now you can set your Content.

I hope this helps.

Thanks, but I think this is not the solution :frowning:
I have my domains in the CORS, and my dynamic contents are not campaign baset, and I only using _ underscores for slot names between letters, and I want to show DWC to “empty emailed contacts” also, AND my dynamic contents WORKS fine every time, everywhere IF I refresh the page! So it really seems that everithing is set up correctly and ONLY the server is too slow, because else it would not work after a refres! But it works ALWAYs after a refresh OR if any similar page have been visited before (where it could load something from mautic) so it is only not loading on the very first instances (like in every new incognito window instances, or newly opened browsers)!!! So I think it could be SURELY solved with just some “LOAD ASYNC” parameter somewhere! So please devs, can you please put this to a proper category, in bugs, or into feature request to be solved? :frowning: Because I think the solution should be this really simple to just put one word async as parameter somewhere, and it has to be surely working on 10 sec slow lagging shared servers also :frowning:
Thanks much!