E-Mail System for more User - How does ist work?

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.4.10
My PHP version is: 8.0.30
My Database type and version is: 10.6

My system mail setting. The sender is the owner
But if a user send a e-mail, in the mail stands from: Mail Adress from the user (that is right) but also standing in the e-mail: replay to: Mail adress from the system.
How can i set it, that not the system e-Mail is standing there
Of course the e-mail adress of the user only should shown in the Newsletter - not mine.

How is the setup?

Hi,
Click “Advanced” tab in the email in question, and set “Email is the owner”

Some questions about it:
My wife would use it too as separate user.
I don’t want to see her contacts and she should see my contacts.

My question: Now i have the role Admin. For that i have to unchecked full access and select, that i only see my contacts. But what permissions do i have to tick, that i have still access to the preferences of Mautic. I don’t want to lock myself out as an admin…

Rename your user as Admin user and create a new one for yourself which has the same rights as your wife’s

Thanks.

About the user rights (in the roles): Every user can see all segments of all user. Can set anywhere that every user can only see the own segments?

And if i want to see in my segments below the graphioc the contacts (my contacts - i’m the owner), i need a role with contact full acess. If only access with my contacts, the segment doesn’t show any contacts - only the datebase circle.
Don’t knot if a bug or if i hat overlooked something

Over 20 contacts are at the moment in this segment (i’m at the very beginning…)

Rearding the circle: Is this a new install or you updated from previous one?

It’s a new and fresh install of 4.4.10 - running since 2 days.

Hmm. If it would be an old install I would try to:

1. run /bin/console mautic:assets:generate command in the appropriate folder.
  2. also clear the cache in YOUR BROWSER.

But if it’s brand new, then I’m not sure.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.