Email Builder Help

Hi , i need help with email builder which is not saving any think

i understand the recomended process is

on Dashboard,

Channel

Email ,

select templet

builder

after editing when i press save and close . never saves or do anything it just a bar at the top show its working …

can anyone help please ???

Hi , i need help with email builder which is not saving any think
i understand the recomended process is
on Dashboard,
Channel
Email ,
select templet
builder

after editing when i press save and close . never saves or do anything it just a bar at the top show its working …

can anyone help please ???

I’m having the same issue since the last update. Any advice/help?

Please help me, it’s the same

This happens to me if I forget to add a subject and internal name to the email. You should create a subject name and internal name, and apply it, before going into the builder.

@charlescorn Tried that, didn’t work for me.

It seems that the problem is that in the builder the changes aren’t even being affected. I have the entire email there, but as soon as I press “Close builder” they disappear. This can be checked by trying to Auto generate the plain text version right after closing builder >> I just get the standard:

“HELLO THERE! We haven’t heard from you for a while… {unsubscribe_text} | {webview_text}”

Also, the attached image (click below) shows errors appearing in the console. I’m not technical so I’m not sure if they are related. But our dev will be working on this problem so I can share anything we find out. If anyone else has anything to share regarding a solution, it would be much appreciated!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o705/reallifeenglish/Screen%20Shot%202017-02-04%20at%2011.05.25_zpsvtweughf.png

We resolved the issue, was actually a simple fix. We just needed to clear the cache on our browser :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope that’s helpful!

I also had similar problem and it turned out that Lastpass chrome plugin was the culprit. I just disabled autofill for mautic admin page and now its ok.

I also have the same issue. I have tried few recommended actions here in this thread, but the issue remains the same.
can anybody help please!