Email campaign not tracking opens or events

Hi,

I just upgraded to 2.9.2 from 2.8.2 and I’m having trouble getting Mautic to provide the stats for my campaigns, downloads, and email open rates.

When I create a segment and link it to a campaign, I expect it to show me all of the contacts that were added to the campaign in the stats graph. Instead, it stays blank, although when I click on the contacts tab inside the campaign, it lists the contacts as having been added.

In addition, the stats are failing to track campaign actions, such as emails sent, emails opened, and downloads completed. I’ve set up a campaign to send a single email with a single download, and while it reports that 100% of the emails have been sent, the stats graph doesn’t reflect that, and subsequent campaign actions are not tracked. For example, I cannot tell the open rate of the email, or the rate of asset downloads, as they do not show up on the stats bar.

This is not just a problem inside campaigns. When I go to the individual assets and emails, those stats are blank as well. There’s no record of the asset being downloaded, even though I have tested internally with my team and know that downloads have been made.

I have set up my campaign so that when the asset is downloaded, the contact is transferred out of Segment A and into Segment B. However, the transfer is not happening. I expect it must be related to the tracking problems.

The only way for me to see how the campaign is progressing is to click on the individual profiles of contacts and view their history. It will show that an email was sent, and if the email was opened, but nothing beyond that.

Anyone know what might be causing this?

Hi,
I just upgraded to 2.9.2 from 2.8.2 and I’m having trouble getting Mautic to provide the stats for my campaigns, downloads, and email open rates.

When I create a segment and link it to a campaign, I expect it to show me all of the contacts that were added to the campaign in the stats graph. Instead, it stays blank, although when I click on the contacts tab inside the campaign, it lists the contacts as having been added.

In addition, the stats are failing to track campaign actions, such as emails sent, emails opened, and downloads completed. I’ve set up a campaign to send a single email with a single download, and while it reports that 100% of the emails have been sent, the stats graph doesn’t reflect that, and subsequent campaign actions are not tracked. For example, I cannot tell the open rate of the email, or the rate of asset downloads, as they do not show up on the stats bar.

This is not just a problem inside campaigns. When I go to the individual assets and emails, those stats are blank as well. There’s no record of the asset being downloaded, even though I have tested internally with my team and know that downloads have been made.

I have set up my campaign so that when the asset is downloaded, the contact is transferred out of Segment A and into Segment B. However, the transfer is not happening. I expect it must be related to the tracking problems.

The only way for me to see how the campaign is progressing is to click on the individual profiles of contacts and view their history. It will show that an email was sent, and if the email was opened, but nothing beyond that.

Anyone know what might be causing this?