I have spent 15 hours trying to get Mautic to deliver an email from a campaign with no luck (gone through many forum support posts as well).
Firstly here’s what works:
- Contact entered into form are coming into contacts fine
- I can send an email via SES to individual contacts (so SES is working)
- SES connection tested and working - received “Mautic Testing email”
- Amazon SES is out of sandbox and account approved.
I have the following 3 crons set up:
[path data removed for this post]/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger
[path data removed for this post]/app/console mautic:segments:update
[path data removed for this post]/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild
Ensure php and cron paths are correct (with hosting company). I get emails when the cron runs e.g.:
Rebuilding contacts for segment 1
0 total contact(s) to be added in batches of 300
total contact(s) to be removed in batches of 300
0 contact(s) affected
Script in progress. Use -f or --force to force execution.
I am stumped and believe it must be one of the following causing an issue:
- Campaign set up incorrectly - I have set up a simple campaign. When someone complete a form, send an email immediately.
- Something not working with cron?
- Something linked to this error log?
PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 23076864 bytes) in /home/bestsellerxp/buzz/vendor/joomla/http/src/Transport/Curl.php on line 172
I’d really appreciate help with this - so desperate to use Mautic!