Email opening and link tracking

Hi,

I’m new to Mautic but I really find it amazing. While preparing a campaign I run into this query: if a person has image blocked on their email client and they read the email (but of course Mautic won’t get it), then they click on one of the links in the email, is the email automatically marked as “read”?

Thanks in advance and keep up with the good work! :)

Salvofan

Hi,
I’m new to Mautic but I really find it amazing. While preparing a campaign I run into this query: if a person has image blocked on their email client and they read the email (but of course Mautic won’t get it), then they click on one of the links in the email, is the email automatically marked as “read”?

Thanks in advance and keep up with the good work! :slight_smile:
Salvofan

Hi Kuzmany,
many thanks for your answer. However I implemented assuming that a click on the email would have flagged the email as “opened” in mautic, but it didn’t so now I have leads who read and opened the email but the email is still considered not opened (so, they are following the “wrong” part of my campaign).
Is it a bug or is there anything I’m doing wrong? Do I need to use any shortcode when I’m adding links to my emails?
Thanks in advance,
Salvatore