Email - View in browser not working

Your software
Mautic 3.3.3
My PHP version is :
PHP 7.3.7

Your problem
My problem is : Unable to view email in browser when clicking the {webview_url} token

These errors are showing in the Mautic log :
[2021-08-11 01:36:26] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError: “Type error: Argument 2 passed to Mautic\CoreBundle\Helper\ArrayHelper::getValue() must be of the type array, null given, called in /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Web/mautic/plugins/GrapesJsBuilderBundle/Model/GrapesJsBuilderModel.php on line 73” at /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Web/mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Helper/ArrayHelper.php line 27 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError(code: 0): Type error: Argument 2 passed to Mautic\CoreBundle\Helper\ArrayHelper::getValue() must be of the type array, null given, called in /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Web/mautic/plugins/GrapesJsBuilderBundle/Model/GrapesJsBuilderModel.php on line 73 at /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Web/mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Helper/ArrayHelper.php:27)"}

Not sure what I need to do…

Was able to “fix” this. Basically test emails will not have this working. Only Transactional or Marketing emails… ugh!

I would say:
Only ‘real’ send can produce token based content. The same is valid for the unsubscribe link.