Emails are not being sent (First time installation)

Your software
My Mautic version is: 5.0.4
My PHP version is: 8.0.30
My Database type and version is: 5.7.23-23

Your problem
My problem is: After the initial setup, I noticed that emails are not being delivered. Testing on email settings is ok.

These errors are showing in the log:
2024-04-29T10:00:04.151954-03:00] mautic.ERROR: Symfony\Component\Messenger\Exception\InvalidArgumentException: You cannot receive messages from the Messenger SyncTransport. (uncaught exception) at /home3/apoll384/public_html/www.apollogestao.com.br/mautic/vendor/symfony/messenger/Transport/Sync/SyncTransport.php line 37 while running console command messenger:consume [stack trace] #0 /home3/apoll384/public_html/www.apollogestao.com.br/mautic/vendor/symfony/messenger/Worker.php(101): Symfony\Component\Messenger\Transport\Sync\SyncTransport->get() #1 /home3/apoll384/public_html/www.apollogestao.com.br/mautic/vendor/symfony/messenger/Command/ConsumeMessagesCommand.php(234): Symfony\Component\Messenger\Worker->run(Array) #2 /home3/apoll384/public_html/www.apollogestao.com.br/mautic/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(298): Symfony\Component\Messenger\Command\ConsumeMessagesCommand->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput)) #3 /home3/apoll384/public_html/www.apollogestao.com.br/mautic/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(1058): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput)) #4 /home3/apoll384/public_html/www.apollogestao.com.br/mautic/vendor/symfony/framework-bundle/Console/Application.php(96): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(Symfony\Component\Messenger\Command\ConsumeMessagesCommand), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput)) #5 /home3/apoll384/public_html/www.apollogestao.com.br/mautic/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(301): Symfony\Bundle\FrameworkBundle\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(Symfony\Component\Messenger\Command\ConsumeMessagesCommand), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput)) #6 /home3/apoll384/public_html/www.apollogestao.com.br/mautic/vendor/symfony/framework-bundle/Console/Application.php(82): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput)) #7 /home3/apoll384/public_html/www.apollogestao.com.br/mautic/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(171): Symfony\Bundle\FrameworkBundle\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput)) #8 /home3/apoll384/public_html/www.apollogestao.com.br/mautic/bin/console(16): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput)) #9 {main} {“hostname”:“br1052.hostgator.com.br”,“pid”:398517}
[2024-04-29T10:00:04.153496-03:00] mautic.WARNING: Command messenger:consume exited with status code 1 {“hostname”:“br1052.hostgator.com.br”,“pid”:398517}

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: I tested the email setup and checked the cronjobs