Emails not going through

If you’re running all crons at the same time, it’s a big mistake. You have to run them in an exact order. I think you should investigate further on the error log, it’ a FATAL error (sorry but I’m not a DB expert… I cannot help you on this side)

Hi pietromantovani

I’m having the same problem, however I’m using the cloud-based Mautic which doesn’t need chron jobs. The email (part of a campaign) is registered as SENT but not received. I’ve tested it with two different emails, both in incognito mode. The contacts are added, receive the tag automatically but not the email.

In fact none of my emails are going through… even test emails. It worked fine a few days ago.

Can you help?

@anneline I’m sorry I can’t help you since I’ve never used cloud version.

@anneline did you manage to solve the problem? I am having the same problem with the cloud-based Mautic.

@Ethan I also experiencing issues in sending emails from free cloud-based Mautic - Any ideas people??

@kreemz Try installing a plugin WP Easy SMTP.

Divi have a problem sending mails, maybe the problem lies here?

Hello,
What do you mean by EXACT ORDER? Is there any specific order. I am also struggiling. Campaign emails not going through. I have cron jobs that all run on 5 minutes as mentioned below :-. Am I doing something wrong. Still not able to send campaign emails.

• php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:social:monitoring >/dev/null 2>&1 Edit Delete
          • php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:webhooks:process >/dev/null 2>&1 Edit Delete
          • php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:iplookup:download >/dev/null 2>&1 Edit Delete
          • php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:broadcasts:send >/dev/null 2>&1 Edit Delete
          • php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:email:process --env=prod >/dev/null 2>&1 Edit Delete
          • php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:campaigns:update >/dev/null 2>&1 Edit Delete
          • php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger >/dev/null 2>&1 Edit Delete
          • php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild >/dev/null 2>&1 Edit Delete
          • php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:messages:send >/dev/null 2>&1 Edit Delete
          • php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:emails:send >/dev/null 2>&1 Edit Delete
          • php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:email:fetch >/dev/null 2>&1 Edit Delete
          • php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:email:process >/dev/null 2>&1

@kreemz so many things depends on Cron Jobs… IT MUST BE SET UP FIRST AND THEN CHECK email, campaigns, segment etc