Error CLI upgrade to 2.1

So I am trying to upgrade from 2.0.0 to 2.1 via the command line. This is what I get:

Code:
$ sudo php upgrade.php Checking for new updates...updating to 2.1.0! Extracting the update package...done! Moving files...done! Clearing the cache...done! Rebuilding the cache...done! Applying migrations...failed. Review udpate errors log for details. $ more upgrade_errors.txt Could not move file /media/images/mautic_logo_db64.png to production. Could not move file /media/images/favicon.ico to production. Could not move file /media/images/avatar.png to production. Could not move file /media/images/apple-touch-icon.png to production.

All of the file that it says it cannot move seem to be in place and the time stamp is the time of the upgrade. It isn't clear what should happen now or whether there is more to do but the site is offline.

Any idea where I go from here?

So I am trying to upgrade from 2.0.0 to 2.1 via the command line. This is what I get:

$ sudo php upgrade.php Checking for new updates...updating to 2.1.0! Extracting the update package...done! Moving files...done! Clearing the cache...done! Rebuilding the cache...done! Applying migrations...failed. Review udpate errors log for details. $ more upgrade_errors.txt Could not move file /media/images/mautic_logo_db64.png to production. Could not move file /media/images/favicon.ico to production. Could not move file /media/images/avatar.png to production. Could not move file /media/images/apple-touch-icon.png to production.

All of the file that it says it cannot move seem to be in place and the time stamp is the time of the upgrade. It isn’t clear what should happen now or whether there is more to do but the site is offline.

Any idea where I go from here?