extending social monitoring

I would like to extend the section social monitoring - with an other social network.

But in the documentation I could not find anything about it. Where can I search?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Regards - Mike

I would like to extend the section social monitoring - with an other social network.
But in the documentation I could not find anything about it. Where can I search?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Regards - Mike

+1 here, i have tried the twitter hashtag and mentions but don’t understand the goal : it creates contact without any address to contach them and you can’t PM them as well.

How is the social network channel used accross mautic users ?

Exactly. Actually I don’t want to spam my DB with users that I don’t need.
When monitoring a social network, one wants to know how often & where (and also by whom, but not the way it is implemented in mautic) one is being mentioned. I don’t need all the people that mentioned me, stored as contacts in mautic - what I need is just a list of conversions that concern me. Imagine a huge company like Beam or CocaCola using this monitor - they would flood their DB in a couple of hours.

So I would like to know how to extend this feature and create a Table, independent of Contacts, that stores Social Media conversations about me.
Where should I start?
Thanks a lot

Without PHP developer it would be probably impossible :frowning: