fields available in emails

Hi Guys,

Im trying to create unsubscribe links in each campaign email. I don’t want the user to unsubscribe from ALL emails, just the emails associated with a particular campaign if they choose not to receive them.

I was curious if there was a way to get the id of the campaign using the bracket syntax similar to the contactfield= …

If not, I can hardcode it, but would be a cool feature to have the segment, campaign, and other pertinent information available to identify an email.

I want to create an unsubscribe link that sends the user to my custom page that will remove them from the campaign from which they received the email.

Thanks!

John

Hi Guys,

Im trying to create unsubscribe links in each campaign email. I don’t want the user to unsubscribe from ALL emails, just the emails associated with a particular campaign if they choose not to receive them.

I was curious if there was a way to get the id of the campaign using the bracket syntax similar to the contactfield= …

If not, I can hardcode it, but would be a cool feature to have the segment, campaign, and other pertinent information available to identify an email.

I want to create an unsubscribe link that sends the user to my custom page that will remove them from the campaign from which they received the email.

Thanks!
John

This should work for you
https://medium.com/@NinJoan/simplest-way-to-make-a-unsubscribe-system-for-mautic-4f307850cce2

Yes, I saw this post, very cool stuff, my issue is I don’t want the users to see the names of the campaigns. I have several based on aspects of the user (beginner, expert, etc etc) and don’t want to necessarily let them know what campaign or segment they are being added to.

I suppose I could make this generic, and the form might have a hidden field? Ill try it…

Is there a list of available fields that can be used in the email?