unsubscribe and Customised email

Hello All

I have just installed mautic and integrated with my SMTP server running on sendmail.

I have run into trouble with 2 queries.

I cannot customized my email with First name of the employee. I tried editing my email and then go to advanced and type Hello {leadfield=firstname}

But it does not take these values. The email only returns with Hello

My second query is how do i unsubscribe from my email campaign. I dont know the URL for inserting unsubscribe options.

Can someone please help me, since i have a major delivery campaign coming up.

Hello All

I have just installed mautic and integrated with my SMTP server running on sendmail.

I have run into trouble with 2 queries.

I cannot customized my email with First name of the employee. I tried editing my email and then go to advanced and type Hello {leadfield=firstname}

But it does not take these values. The email only returns with Hello

My second query is how do i unsubscribe from my email campaign. I dont know the URL for inserting unsubscribe options.

Can someone please help me, since i have a major delivery campaign coming up.

Go to the email builder create a new email and press { this will open all the possibles fild you can use. Sample {f will look for all the field that begins with f (firstname, fax, facebook etc)

To include the unsubscribe link insert this token {unsubscribe_text} in the of the email that is the most use are to include the unsubscribe link.

Here is a sample email with the fields

[code]
Hello, {leadfield=firstname} !
Tell me about the weather in {leadfield=country}

{unsubscribe_text} | {webview_text}[/code]