Firebase Plugin Error

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.3.3
My PHP version is: 7.4
My Database type and version is: mariadb

Your problem
My problem is:

After installing the firebase plugin (small explanation on plugin in previous general discussion) I am no longer able to create a campaign or edit a campaign.

These errors are showing in the log:

2021/06/29 10:51:29 [error] 88032#88032: *1263 FastCGI sent in stderr: “PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Declaration of MauticPlugin\FCMNotificationBundle\Api\FCMApi::sendNotification($playerId, Mautic\NotificationBundle\Entity\Notification $notification, $notificationId) must be compatible with Mautic\NotificationBundle\Api\AbstractNotificationApi::sendNotification($id, Mautic\NotificationBundle\Entity\Notification $notification) in /var/www/mautic/plugins/FCMNotificationBundle/Api/FCMApi.php on line 163” while reading response header from upstream, client: 10.0.14.88, server: 10.104.11.147, request: “GET /s/campaigns/view/1?_=1624963884464&mauticUserLastActive=5&mauticLastNotificationId= HTTP/1.1”, upstream: “fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php7.4-fpm.sock:”, host: “10.104.11.147”, referrer: “http://10.104.11.147/s/campaigns

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
Wrote to app developer and awaiting support from them.

Hi @mikew !

To clear and somewhat close this thread also, as we are the developers of the plugin I wrote some official information about it, to make clear about it everything: Installing the Firebase Plugin for Mobile App Push Notification - #2 by ebola

I hope I can say that currently we have no unknown problems, all what we ‘got’ in the last some weeks we had already solved.