Focas Builder not working as expected

i am using the Mautic v2.2.1, am I correct that there is a bug in the focus builder where the “button for yes or no to stop engaging” after conversion ?? For ‘conversion’, i suppose it means after visitor has submitted the form, right. Does it also mean the focus notice should disappear after submission which i found doesn’t work as i expected it to be - the focus form always remain even i had chosen the button to stop engaging after conversion???

Also, for ‘how often to engaging’ - all the selection doesn’t seem to have any difference at all ?? what does ‘how often to engage’ actual mean practically ???

Any Mautic fan who has much experience would be most appreciated to give me some hints as what did i get wrong in the process and of my wrong thinking which led me to failure ?? Please offer your grateful help … thanks in advance.

Bill

i am using the Mautic v2.2.1, am I correct that there is a bug in the focus builder where the “button for yes or no to stop engaging” after conversion ?? For ‘conversion’, i suppose it means after visitor has submitted the form, right. Does it also mean the focus notice should disappear after submission which i found doesn’t work as i expected it to be - the focus form always remain even i had chosen the button to stop engaging after conversion???

Also, for ‘how often to engaging’ - all the selection doesn’t seem to have any difference at all ?? what does ‘how often to engage’ actual mean practically ???

Any Mautic fan who has much experience would be most appreciated to give me some hints as what did i get wrong in the process and of my wrong thinking which led me to failure ?? Please offer your grateful help … thanks in advance.

Bill