Ok, I'm now officially amazed.

Guys,

Seriously.

I just started using 2.2 and noticed “Focus Items”.

Wondering what this was, had to try it.

Completely blown away.

I have been struggling with testing Lead Pages, HubSpot, InfusionSoft, etc and always hoped that Mautic would be the one (for many many reasons)

This is truly some serious stuff. I literally set it up in about 2 minutes, and now have a popup prompting a user to join my mailing list and pulling them directly into a campaign in Mautic, running on a separate server.

I started with Mautic may be a year ago, and to see the progress in only a year is astounding.

Serious Kudos Guys, keep it up.

Guys,

Seriously.

Completely blown away.

I have been struggling with testing Lead Pages, HubSpot, InfusionSoft, etc and always hoped that Mautic would be the one (for many many reasons)

This is truly some serious stuff. I literally set it up in about 2 minutes, and now have a popup prompting a user to join my mailing list and pulling them directly into a campaign in Mautic, running on a separate server.

I started with Mautic may be a year ago, and to see the progress in only a year is astounding.

Serious Kudos Guys, keep it up.

@trops

I’m not able to get the script in the website.
Any idea what I’m missing. I presume that I have setup focus items as it should be.
The builder shows the pop up.

[quote=16291:@trops]Guys,

Seriously.

Completely blown away.

Serious Kudos Guys, keep it up.[/quote]
Can you explain how to use this feature?