Form Actions Editor Not Loading in 2.6

Hi, Just updated and now the form actions editor won’t load. It starts and says ‘loading’ but never loads. I can delete the action and create a new one but it won’t save as I get the CSRF invalid token message, not sure if the 2 are related? I’m not a developer.

I appreciate any help!

Hi, Just updated and now the form actions editor won’t load. It starts and says ‘loading’ but never loads. I can delete the action and create a new one but it won’t save as I get the CSRF invalid token message, not sure if the 2 are related? I’m not a developer.

I appreciate any help!

In the past when users have had problems saving changes on Mautic dashboard pages, it was related to the Apache module mod_security. But before you go deeper to investigate that, try clearing your cache by running the command /path/to/mautic/app/console cache:clear or emptying the files/folders in your /app/cache directory.

If that doesn’t resolve the problem, you might want to try adding the following to the top of your .htaccess file:

<IfModule mod_security.c> SecFilterEngine Off SecFilterScanPOST Off </IfModule>

Hi Autoize,

I tried both of these options but no luck. I tried logging out to log back in but now I get CSRF token error at login. When I navigate direct to mautic I get to the dashboard but I still have the same loading… (not loading) issue.

Any other ideas?

Alright hmm… so not that problem it seems.

Have you tried clearing your browser cache? Are you running Mautic on HTTPS?

This error can be caused by the page not being able to set cookies in your browser. Try disabling any plugins, particularly ad or script blocking plugins in your browser and/or using an Incognito/private browsing window. If that still doesn’t work, feel free to PM us the URL and login to your Mautic instance we would be pleased to take look.

Thanks @autoize tried deleting browser cache and incognito but no luck. It’s not HTTPS. I don’t have any ad/script blocking apps or plugins. I can longer access the dashboard, I get the ‘The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form’ error. I have a feeling @MxyzptlkFishStix is on the right track so I’m just waiting to hear from our host.