Loading in V2.6

I have had issues since 2/8/17 when Mautic V2.6 was updated. I click on menus and it doesn’t load sections it just shows the flashing blue bar on the top going across flashing than after some time it stops and the menu doesn’t load in the window.

From the dashboard when i click on segments the segments area never loads, or components or campaigns. I have to log off and back on and try again sometimes it works and sometimes that way doesn’t work. The admin side of this i have tried when you are logging in as a manager almost all the locations don’t do anything at all they just sit and load and nothing appears. I have gone in reset settings for what the manager accounts get to see and do and that doesn’t help either. Some of the plugins also have issues now than they did before. Loading seems to be the primary problem.

I have had issues since 2/8/17 when Mautic V2.6 was updated. I click on menus and it doesn’t load sections it just shows the flashing blue bar on the top going across flashing than after some time it stops and the menu doesn’t load in the window.

From the dashboard when i click on segments the segments area never loads, or components or campaigns. I have to log off and back on and try again sometimes it works and sometimes that way doesn’t work. The admin side of this i have tried when you are logging in as a manager almost all the locations don’t do anything at all they just sit and load and nothing appears. I have gone in reset settings for what the manager accounts get to see and do and that doesn’t help either. Some of the plugins also have issues now than they did before. Loading seems to be the primary problem.

2.6 now is very unstable, i have already revert back to 2.5.1. Waiting for the more stable version.