Forms emails send, others won't

Hey all!

So upon submission of a form, I have two actions that are taken after.

In one, a styled email should send to the lead confirming all of the information they’ve submitted. (email.send.lead)

A second email, generic, just sends the leads information to the admins (form.email).

The (form.email) action is working properly, sending as queued, but the (email.send.lead) is not.

When sending a test email through the configuration options, it works and sends the 3…2…1… testing email.

But when testing an actual email template, it does not send the test.

Any ideas?

Hey all!

So upon submission of a form, I have two actions that are taken after.
In one, a styled email should send to the lead confirming all of the information they’ve submitted. (email.send.lead)
A second email, generic, just sends the leads information to the admins (form.email).

The (form.email) action is working properly, sending as queued, but the (email.send.lead) is not.

When sending a test email through the configuration options, it works and sends the 3…2…1… testing email.
But when testing an actual email template, it does not send the test.

Any ideas?

I’m having the same issue here c0n.

I can send test emails from both the ‘Configuration’ area and the Emails ‘Send Example’ function, but when I have a form action ‘Send email to contact’ it never gets sent.

I notice as well that when I click ‘Edit Email’ or ‘Preview Email’ in the ‘Send email to contact’ modal, it doesn’t properly get the email.

Screenshot - http://pasteboard.co/jkulq3VVN.png

I’m going to play around with the actions a bit more,

Ah, got it.

Redoing the email and actions didn’t help, and I confirmed that the mail settings were working.

I had the wrong cron job - went over them carefully and replaced ‘mautic:process:email’ with ‘mautic:emails:send’.
Getting them now, with link tracking and everything.