Got all ready but not sure what to do next

Hi, I’m a newbie so I’m not sure if this is a dumb question or what, but I don’t know how to make it work. I’ve got the form, landing page and campaign set up, so all is ready to go, and now I need something to get it working, i.e. if someone submits his email adress he needs to get an email.

I understand that if I had it installed on my own server I needed to setup cron jobs, but I use the online version of Mautic. So how does that work?

Any clarification on that point would be greatly appreciated!

Hi, I’m a newbie so I’m not sure if this is a dumb question or what, but I don’t know how to make it work. I’ve got the form, landing page and campaign set up, so all is ready to go, and now I need something to get it working, i.e. if someone submits his email adress he needs to get an email.
I understand that if I had it installed on my own server I needed to setup cron jobs, but I use the online version of Mautic. So how does that work?
Any clarification on that point would be greatly appreciated!

Under “Forms” you have to give the form some actions (there is an Actions tab when you’re editing the form).

You’ll want to map the fields in the form to their corresponding core fields for the lead (aka contact). You can then assign an Action to the form along the lines of “on submission, send them an e-mail” or you can even automagically enroll them into a campaign… that actions tab is the key.