Great software but...

Mautic is a great software but it takes a great deal to learn… it lakes simpilicity in explanation… it would make the general public accept it more heartedly…you know simple steps… first install mautic than upload your contacts than build your email etc. etc.what do you guys think ?

Mautic is a great software but it takes a great deal to learn… it lakes simpilicity in explanation… it would make the general public accept it more heartedly…you know simple steps… first install mautic than upload your contacts than build your email etc. etc.what do you guys think ?

What do you suggest?

hi escopecz thanks for the reply, i think the software is now like puzzle thats mixed : mixed the segments with the leads with forms which one comes first which one is last…its a great way of learning the programme but its not time friendly…as i am going through this process i think something like this would have been great: step1 install mautic 2create list 3 upload your contacts 4 make your email 5 send your email etc etc for each function mautic has. forms: step 1 create list 2 upload contacts etc etc

this way you the admin will save time by not having to repeat yourself each time someone new comes and concentrate on improving the software…and be a great tool for the beginners of mautic.

1:

Good idea! Could you build such guide for your followers as you learn? Maybe the Mautic Youtube channel could help you:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcc9_x7_gNICPkrbG2NU9Xw

Just link the videos in the right order and fill in the missing pieces.

i will do my best cheers

Also, to add my 2 cents… I’ve worked extensively with Silverpop, Mailchimp and a few others… Mautic is by far the easiest piece of software that does what it does within the Email Marketing Software space.

I think a simplified manual is a great idea, but I would love to hear of any systems that are as robust that you found to be easier to learn!