Has the feature for tracking multiple domains and emails in one Mautic instance be included in future versions?

Does this still work with version 5.0.3?

I have extracted the plugin into the plugins directory but it crashes mautic. Am I doing something wrong or is it not compatible?

Hi, no this plugin needs a serious rewrite. Any contribution is welcome. We will focus on it once Mautic 5 is more widespread

Thanks. I’m pretty new to mautic, I’ve got everything set up on a generic domain and cnames for each of the domains I want to track, the websites load mtc.js from the cname’d domain (using the setting in the wordpress plugin) but google pagespeed reports the file loading from the generic domain for some reason (looking at the source code for my page, the correct cname’d domain is being used), not sure why the is happening.

I’ve also just realised if I send out a mail shot using mautic to customers the unsubscribe link and tracking will show the generic domain, not the cname’d domain, which will cause reputation problems.

Are these issues fixed if I revert to version 4? It’s taken me a while to get everything set up the way I want and don’t want to reinstall everything if it’s not going to help.

Im not sure how you can revert… but this plugin works on Mautic 4 very well.

Thank you. I have installed v4 and all is well!