Help I can't login

I recently updated to new the new version (self hosted VPS), I could login yesterday. But now I can no longer login.

I’ve double check my username and password.

Clear Cache

I tried deleting domain.com/mautic/app/cache/prod

I tried deleting domain.com/mautic/app/cache/

But when I delete any of the above folders mautic breaks (luckily I made a backup of the cache file).

I also tried the forgot your password reset but is comes up with this error “The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form.”

The folder permission where Mautic is installed is 755 (same as before the update)

Something must have happened because after the update I could log in like normal, only the next day I could not login any more.

Do you know how I can fix it? has any else had a similar problem?

I recently updated to new the new version (self hosted VPS), I could login yesterday. But now I can no longer login.

I’ve double check my username and password.

Clear Cache
I tried deleting domain.com/mautic/app/cache/prod
I tried deleting domain.com/mautic/app/cache/

But when I delete any of the above folders mautic breaks (luckily I made a backup of the cache file).

I also tried the forgot your password reset but is comes up with this error “The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form.”

The folder permission where Mautic is installed is 755 (same as before the update)

Something must have happened because after the update I could log in like normal, only the next day I could not login any more.

Do you know how I can fix it? has any else had a similar problem?

Thank you MxyzptlkFishStix