HELP! PDF Assets are Broken!

Hi there!

I’ve been using Mautic for a few months now. The assets that I typically upload and use in my emails are pdfs. Today, I was building a new campaign and went to upload my new pdf. The pdf failed to upload. When I went and looked at the other pdf assets that I’ve used before, they’re now all broken too. Instead of loading the asset, I’m getting a “Uh oh! I think I broke it. If I do it again, please report me to the system administrator! 500 Internal Server Error” message.

Here’s a link to one of the previously working assets.

Anyone have any clue what’s going on???

Hi there!

I’ve been using Mautic for a few months now. The assets that I typically upload and use in my emails are pdfs. Today, I was building a new campaign and went to upload my new pdf. The pdf failed to upload. When I went and looked at the other pdf assets that I’ve used before, they’re now all broken too. Instead of loading the asset, I’m getting a “Uh oh! I think I broke it. If I do it again, please report me to the system administrator! 500 Internal Server Error” message.

Here’s a link to one of the previously working assets.

Anyone have any clue what’s going on???

[2017-06-02 10:29:57] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception GuzzleServiceExceptionValidationException: “Validation errors: [Bucket] is a required string” at /home/automation/public_html/vendor/guzzle/guzzle/src/Guzzle/Service/Command/AbstractCommand.php line 357 {“exception”:"[object] (Guzzle\Service\Exception\ValidationException(code: 0): Validation errors: [Bucket] is a required string at /home/automation/public_html/vendor/guzzle/guzzle/src/Guzzle/Service/Command/AbstractCommand.php:357)"} []
[2017-06-02 10:32:05] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning - file_get_contents(/home/tghbluehost/public_html/automation/app/…/media/files/1eda2c4c4bd21ed99fa9b22e09bc658a43be7b43.pdf): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - in file /home/automation/public_html/app/bundles/AssetBundle/Entity/Asset.php - at line 1144 [] []

Ok…i figured out what the issue is. We migrated the Mautic installation from one VPS to another. For some reason, Mautic is configured to look at the right place for local.php, cache, logs, images, translations and spool, but for media/files, it’s still looking at the old server. How do I change that?

Got it!! Thanks for your help!!

The path to the asset directory is stored in app/config/local.php,
but it can be set from the dashboard - Configuration|Asset Settings|Path to the asset directory.