How to avoid overwriting leads?

I have data coming in from the website (prestashop plugin) with API. Using right now the free cloud version.

When a customer logs in on the website with the same IP, the previous registered lead is overwritten.

This happened when I was testing, I was using the same internet connection but first an iPhone and then the desktop (Mac/Chrome).

My problem is that I work in a rather small market and IP pools for ISPs here are small. But at the same time electricity tends to go out often so modems get reset often and we tend to cycle through IP addresses. During the development of the web store we had it in maintenance and over 2 months would keep going through some 20 IPs a few of them repeating.

We also have customers who place orders from work so they will happen to have the same IP.

I found something about Kiosk mode for forms in the forums, should that be used here?

And can it be used in a plugin which sends via the API?

Any other solutions?

I have data coming in from the website (prestashop plugin) with API. Using right now the free cloud version.
When a customer logs in on the website with the same IP, the previous registered lead is overwritten.
This happened when I was testing, I was using the same internet connection but first an iPhone and then the desktop (Mac/Chrome).

My problem is that I work in a rather small market and IP pools for ISPs here are small. But at the same time electricity tends to go out often so modems get reset often and we tend to cycle through IP addresses. During the development of the web store we had it in maintenance and over 2 months would keep going through some 20 IPs a few of them repeating.
We also have customers who place orders from work so they will happen to have the same IP.

I found something about Kiosk mode for forms in the forums, should that be used here?
And can it be used in a plugin which sends via the API?
Any other solutions?