Hi, i’d like to build a subscription renewal system to use with my clients.
All of my clients has to pay me a sum (80, 150 or 180 euros) as a subscription to some services.
I added 3 custom fields:
- subscription name
- subscription expiry date
- subscription price
then i’d like to create 4 emails:
- one sent 30 days before expiry date
- one sent 15 days before expiry date
- one sent 7 days before expiry date
- one sent 1 day before expiry date
- one sent 1 day AFTER expiry date
Each one with a paypal button that let him pays the subscription renewal.
after every mail i have to check if user hit a thank you page and in this case i have to:
- update expiry date to the next year (for example from 2017-03-07 to 2018-03-07)
- if client pays with mail 1,2,3 or 4 i have to stop sending the next emails
is it possible with mautic?