how to make mass mail

Hi Team, sorry if I am taking your time, but I can’t find in documentation how I can just make bulk mass mail,

I created campaign and just want to send emails to some list without any additional steps. Please clarify how I can do this,

Should I enable mail queues?

Hi Team, sorry if I am taking your time, but I can’t find in documentation how I can just make bulk mass mail,
I created campaign and just want to send emails to some list without any additional steps. Please clarify how I can do this,
Should I enable mail queues?

And it’s really hard to understand where “run” button. What does it mean “publish” for campaign, if I just want to run mass mail. Sorry please that I am asking stupid questiosn, but I am trying to understand your app from user point of view.
It’s really very amazing app. I didn’t find any open sources alternative. You are doing very good job, just please help me to create mass mail, I can pay you money if you clarify how I can do this, just please help with this task.

I just want to create mass mail campaigns, this is all I want…just mass mail

[quote=10111:@kuzmany]1, create lead list (for example: Newsletter)
2, create or import leads to the list
3, go to emails and create New List Email
4, send email[/quote]

Hi Kuzmany, thanks for very quick reply!

Looks like it works, big thanks! But coluld please clarify how I can do this also with campaigns?
Can I trigger mass mails in campaigns?

Same problem here, I want to broadcast mass emails but I can’t even send the first one

How do you trigger a campaign so it starts with the first email?

I’m new to mautic and had same doubt. I did it (and worked) like this:

1 - already have contacts in a segment
2 - create a campain to send an email to these segment
3 - define event (send email) with a specific date/time

• Igor Medeiros