How to Test Send Email Cron Job

Hi,

I am new to Mautic. I have read its documentation and it looks that it will help me a lot. I have created campaigns and segments having contacts in it. When I select segments in campaign the issue is contacts added in segments are not showing in campaigns. Secondly I have setup cron job for send email. My question is how we can test that cron job is setup properly and working fine. Cron job for send email set as:

• /etc/php /var/www/html/mautic/app/console mautic:email:send --env=prod

Thank You,

Hi,

I am new to Mautic. I have read its documentation and it looks that it will help me a lot. I have created campaigns and segments having contacts in it. When I select segments in campaign the issue is contacts added in segments are not showing in campaigns. Secondly I have setup cron job for send email. My question is how we can test that cron job is setup properly and working fine. Cron job for send email set as:

• /etc/php /var/www/html/mautic/app/console mautic:email:send --env=prod

Thank You,

first of all that cron job is for send emails in Queve Mode.

To test create a test campaign and use the builder to make a simple workflow for sample Form Fill > Send Email

Thanks ninjoan,

I have setup cron properly. Now I am facing an issue while importing contacts From SuiteCRM to Mautic.

Enabled features
1- Triggered action push contacts to integration Checked
2- Pull contacts from integration Checked
3- Push contacts to this integration Checked

Choose SugarCRM objects to pull contacts from
1- Leads Checked
2- Contacts Checked
3- Accounts Checked

So when I run cron job like:
php console mautic:integration:fetchleads --fetch-all --integration=Sugarcrm

it return me this result

Command to fetch contacts from integration
Fetch contacts command is starting
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: RECORDS_LIST_NAME in /var/www/html/mautic/plugins/MauticCrmBundle/Integration/SugarcrmIntegration.php on line 724

0 contacts were updated and 0 contacts were created

Fetching companies
Fetch companies command is starting

0 companies were updated and 0 companies were created

So what I am doing wrong that contacts are not importing into Mautic?