HTML Newsletter where to implement? & how to divide contacts into segments?

Hi I am very new to Mautic and although I’ve seen all tutorials about how to set it up and get a grip with Mautic it is quite difficult to do some rudimentary things like : Divide Contacts into Segments, Send newsletter to all my contacts…

So I have a newsletter HTML source I used previously in my Mailchimp account but have no idea how to implement it in Mautic…Whether to do this in Assets? or Email>New Email… And How to divide contacts into segments … so I have for example one segment with building companies, next one will gather all restaurants…etc… I also downloaded plugin for my website and put it in my CMS gate but there should be a watermark sign on my Website somewhere at the bottom but there is unfortunately nothing…Am I doing something wrong?..please for some kind of support…Help!!

Hi I am very new to Mautic and although I’ve seen all tutorials about how to set it up and get a grip with Mautic it is quite difficult to do some rudimentary things like : Divide Contacts into Segments, Send newsletter to all my contacts…

So I have a newsletter HTML source I used previously in my Mailchimp account but have no idea how to implement it in Mautic…Whether to do this in Assets? or Email>New Email… And How to divide contacts into segments … so I have for example one segment with building companies, next one will gather all restaurants…etc… I also downloaded plugin for my website and put it in my CMS gate but there should be a watermark sign on my Website somewhere at the bottom but there is unfortunately nothing…Am I doing something wrong?..please for some kind of support…Help!!