Mautic Installation

Hi Hedo,

We are a full-service Mautic consultancy & can help install Mautic on your hosting account or server.

Can you tell us which hosting provider you’re with?

Once Mautic is installed, we can also import your list and set up a starter campaign that you can customize with your own branding and content. If you don’t have an email gateway, we can recommend one that’s free for up to 100k emails/month.

You might also be interested in taking a look at our website.

Cheers,

Jackie @ Autoize

Hi Hedo,

We are a full-service Mautic consultancy & can help install Mautic on your hosting account or server.
Can you tell us which hosting provider you’re with?
Once Mautic is installed, we can also import your list and set up a starter campaign that you can customize with your own branding and content. If you don’t have an email gateway, we can recommend one that’s free for up to 100k emails/month.

You might also be interested in taking a look at our website.

Cheers,
Jackie @ Autoize

Hello, I’ve installed Mautic - (not sure whether correctly) I install the Joomla plugin on my CMS - not 100% sure whether correctly…, I have a HTML code for my Newsletter but not sure where to implement it (Emails or Forms or whatever… I have a list of contacts which I want to separate into Segments (Dentists, Restaurants…etc…) And I want to create a Campaign with Newsletter send to my Contacts and appropriate Newsletter to group of for example Doctors, Teachers etc…
And I want to track the actions people do visiting my website. What would be the price for such a service???

Hedo,

The Joomla plugin automatically inserts the Mautic tracking pixel onto each page of your website and lets you embed Mautic forms using their ID like this: {mauticform ID}. If you enable viewing “Anonymous Users” on the Contacts page you should already see visitors being logged with their page visits & IP address.

To set up a new email, you go to Channels > Email and click “+ New” to create a new email. Once there, there are two types of emails: Segment or Template

• Segment emails are for “one off” emails you want to send to a static list of users.
  • Template emails are for messages you want to use Mautic’s automation actions to send out, a drip campaign for example.

You can use the “Code Mode” template to copy and paste in your coded email.

You can think of segments as a list. Once you create a segment, it’s easy to import any existing contacts you have as a .CSV file and match any data you have associated with those email addresses to a Mautic field (first name, last name, company, social media handle, etc.).

How many contacts are you looking to send to? I think you would benefit from 2 or 3 hours of consulting with us to help you get started - we usually charge $99/hour but I can give you a 20% discount.

Jackie @ Autoize